Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gymn within spa.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOB.G

BOB.G

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 am

Hi folks we did not go in the spa last october and i was wondering if their is gymn equipment in there as it is mentioned in the new Thomas cook signature brochure.Whether it has or not does not bother me but my Son is intent on going to the Maldives and Wendy and I have suggested Komandoo but he is adament that whichever island they go to must have a gymn.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am

BOB.G wrote:
Hi folks we did not go in the spa last october and i was wondering if their is gymn equipment in there as it is mentioned in the new Thomas cook signature brochure.Whether it has or not does not bother me but my Son is intent on going to the Maldives and Wendy and I have suggested Komandoo but he is adament that whichever island they go to must have a gymn.BOB.G

Bob

When we were there at Christmas the spa was under going some work. This seemed to be just new entrance decking. But they may have undertaken further work on from this. That being adding a small gym area? There was no gym at that time for sure. A quick email to Lybia at the address below would confirm the situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Richard
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Richard thanks for that I will email her tomorrow unless someone else gives the answer this evening.Bob.
Back to top Go down
simonk83

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm

BOB.G wrote:
Hi Richard thanks for that I will email her tomorrow unless someone else gives the answer this evening.Bob.

Hi there, just curious if you found out if there's a gym or not?
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:52 am

No Gymn you will have to runround the island instead.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
mrs green 2 be

mrs green 2 be

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 am

BOB.G wrote:
No Gymn you will have to runround the island instead.BOB.G

How long will it take at a gentle jogging pace ?

mrs green 2 be
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 am

Hi mrs green2 be I usually walked right round the island in less than 20 minutes so I reckon around 10 minutes.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gymn within spa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymn within spa.   Gymn within spa. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gymn within spa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: