HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dress Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simonk83

PostSubject: Dress Code   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Morning all Smile

Just two weeks until we go bounce so now's about the time you'll be hearing all manner of daft questions from me Wink

With regards to dress code, I hear it's pretty relaxed, but the Mrs is getting a bit ancy and would like to know what is and isn't acceptable over dinner (etc).

I've read a bit that you don't really need to wear shoes when wandering around, but does that include dinner (and I'm talking just the standard buffet, not the post restaurant). Are shorts OK? T-Shirts? Or should I be taking a shirt with me Smile

This is obviously the type of holiday where you pack light, so the less I have to take the better Very Happy

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dress Code   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 am

simonk83 wrote:
Morning all Smile

Just two weeks until we go bounce so now's about the time you'll be hearing all manner of daft questions from me Wink

With regards to dress code, I hear it's pretty relaxed, but the Mrs is getting a bit ancy and would like to know what is and isn't acceptable over dinner (etc).

I've read a bit that you don't really need to wear shoes when wandering around, but does that include dinner (and I'm talking just the standard buffet, not the post restaurant). Are shorts OK? T-Shirts? Or should I be taking a shirt with me Smile

This is obviously the type of holiday where you pack light, so the less I have to take the better Very Happy

Thanks all!

Simon

Firstly shoes. Take them off when you get there and leave them in the corner until you leave. No shoes is perfectly acceptable at dinner. The restaurant floor is sand! You do see one or two ladies attempting a small heel the first night, they soon learn Laughing

Secondly, smart shorts and shirts are again the norm. Very few men last more that one night in long trousers. Perhaps polo style shirts rather that straight T-shirt would be better, but if you like a T-shirt, it's fine. Ladies can do smart shorts or a dress as they wish.

Richard
Back to top Go down

Dress Code
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1