Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard

PostSubject: New Manager   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 am

Not a big issue but just ask the question.

Whilst trying to get a quote for trip 5 to 'paradise' I have found that Lyba is no longer there as General Manager. Is anyone aware of whom has taken over her role, has anyone on here visited since she has left?

I'm sure the place will still run as a well organised unit and any stay would be just as good. Trip 1 was under one manager and trip 2 another before Lyba came on the scene. The names escape me now. Trip 2 was a German lady and trip one was a lady from as a guess the same background as Lyba, although she had spent time in America. Both in education and hospitality management.

Richard

Back to top Go down
BOB.G

PostSubject: Re: New Manager   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 am

Personally I am sad to see Lyba go as I thought she was very good at her job so I hope that her replacement is out of the same mould.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: New Manager   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

BOB.G wrote:
Personally I am sad to see Lyba go as I thought she was very good at her job so I hope that her replacement is out of the same mould.BOB.G

Like you Bob I hope the replacement is just as sharp as Lyba. She introduced some good ideas, fruit kebabs brought around the Island for one. Same with the cold towels, they must think we're mad laying on the lounger mid-afternoon and then being so pleased to receive a cold towel, whilst still on the lounger of course Laughing

Richard
Back to top Go down
mercuri

PostSubject: Re: New Manager   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

the new manager is Natalie and she is really good and friendly. So no worries there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Manager   

Back to top Go down

New Manager
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: