Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Works been carried out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caroline.tidswell

Works been carried out Empty
PostSubject: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:45 am

Having read reviews on trip advisor I have noticed over the past week that visitors are complaining about the Noise, Rubbish, Views that have been ruined by large ships coming and going.
Apparently this is due to work being carried out on the neibourghing Island.

I am due to travel out 13/09 and paid a lot of money to stay in a watervilla on the sunset side to have peace and quiet and be tranquil.

Does any body know about this? Is it as bad as it sounds? How long is it due to last? and should I ask to change Sides of the Island now before its to late?

Oh Dear!! scratch

Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 am

hi caroline,

it seems we'd be going at around the same time. I read that there are works carried out in Kuredu, but none in Komandoo, does the works affect the tranquility of Komandoo as well?
Back to top Go down
caroline.tidswell

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 am

Hello Mercuri

I am only going on what I have read on trip advisor. Its the reason for posting on this forum to see if there is any body out there who know a little more.

So it could be on Kuredu, It may be the ships have to pass Kamanadoo... I surpose only time will tell.

I am still looking forward to my our visit.

When will you be there?
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:19 am

read trip advisor as well and it seems there is some "extension' works done on the uninhabited island on the sunset side of komandoo. Hope it wont ruin my honeymoon.

I will be in Komandoo from the 14th for my honeymoon for a week. You? Smile
Back to top Go down
caroline.tidswell

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 am

We two are both on our Honeymoon and will arrive 14th.

Fingers crossed the Island will be fine.

See you at the Bar!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:45 am

hi Caroline,

Am posting this from komandoo resort and it's absolutely fantabulous place. It has been raining though, but nothing can dampen the beauty of this place.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 am

mercuri wrote:
hi Caroline,

Am posting this from komandoo resort and it's absolutely fantabulous place. It has been raining though, but nothing can dampen the beauty of this place.

Mark

Mark

I'm so jealous that you are there. See wee all told you how good it is! What room you in?

Richard
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 pm

hehe, not your fav dolphin 5.... I am in dolphin 3....still excellent. There is some renovation on the unit next to Dolphin 5.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:38 am

mercuri wrote:
hehe, not your fav dolphin 5.... I am in dolphin 3....still excellent. There is some renovation on the unit next to Dolphin 5.

Well all rooms are excellent! But as you know I do have my favorite Smile I just like the general position of the Dolphin rooms. Just far enough from the bar to limit noise, but not to far to walk for a beer cheers But the big plus for me is the sunrise. No better sight whilst having the first coffee of the day to sit on the deck and watch the sun appear out of the sea in front of you. Enjoy the remainder of your stay, bet you have already talked with your wife about when to go back Laughing

Richard
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 am

a picture of the sunrise from the water villas.

Works been carried out P1060096
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Works been carried out   Works been carried out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Works been carried out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: