Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karita

Karita

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 am

We're going to Komandoo in five weeks time, the very first time. All the tips are welcome!
-Karita
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 am

Karita wrote:
We're going to Komandoo in five weeks time, the very first time. All the tips are welcome!
-Karita

Karita

The best tip I can give you is to start saving for your second trip as you will fall in love with the place Smile
Back to top Go down
JanG

JanG

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi Karita,

We're here until next weekend, we've been here two weeks so feeling pretty chilled now - this is our second visit and already we're planning to come back next October! It really is a special place.

Bring an adaptor with you as although there are a couple of UK sockets in the villas they're not always where you'd need them (ie by the mirror for drying your hair). There is a hairdryer in the bathroom but if you're like me you'll bring your own anyway.

There are ipod docking stations in the villas but we found they dont charge so bring a charger too if you need one. There is a small shop for essentials if you forget anything but the range is pretty limited so if you have a favourite product you just can't live without make sure you pack it!

There are flat screen tvs in the villas and they have cds and dvds in reception if you need them - also books if you forget yours like I did this time! Wifi signal is ok but can be a bit patchy - Kandu bar is a hotspot which is where I am now, waiting for himself to come back from a dive.

Be prepared to completely relax, the staff here are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. The new management team Nathalie and her husband Gregoire are lovely people and if there's anything you need just let them know.

Well I really must dash - I need to spend some more time just gazing at the sea...

Hope some of this helps, have a fab hol!

Jan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: Say Hello-
Jump to: