Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weather.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna

Weather....... Empty
PostSubject: Weather.......   Weather....... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 am

When is the best time to visit the Maldives. I read of a monsoon season, when is this ? any help

Donna x
Back to top Go down
carl

Weather....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.......   Weather....... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 am

Donna wrote:
When is the best time to visit the Maldives. I read of a monsoon season, when is this ? any help

Donna x

Donna

Wet season is from April to October and high season Nov - March

Have been during both periods and had the same amount of rain fall, it tend to drop during the night, but be prepared for day showers

Carl
Back to top Go down
Donna

Weather....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.......   Weather....... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:42 am

carl wrote:
Donna wrote:

Donna x

Donna

Wet season is from April to October and high season Nov - March

Have been during both periods and had the same amount of rain fall, it tend to drop during the night, but be prepared for day showers

Carl

Thanks Carl

I expect some rain, just dont want it to rain every hour of the day for us, imagine coming home and everyone here is browner Shocked

Donna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weather....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.......   Weather....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather.......
Page 1 of 1