Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starfish beach villas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happydays

Starfish beach villas Empty
PostSubject: Starfish beach villas   Starfish beach villas I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 am

Anyone know whether the rumour that these are being upgraded to Jacuzzi beach villas is true.
If so there will be no beach villas left on sunrise side of island Shocked
Back to top Go down
JanG

JanG

Starfish beach villas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starfish beach villas   Starfish beach villas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi,

Yes, it is apparently true but at the moment there's no decision as to how long it might take and when it will all be finished. As I understand it it's to meet the requests for 'cheaper' accommodation on the side of the island facing Hinnavaru so the sunset side will be beach villas and the sunrise side will all be jacuzzi beach villas. What the plan is for the existing jbvs on the sunset side I don't know but I can't imagine they'd 'downgrade' them to beach villas.

That's as much as I know, and of course it could all change - we're on our way back to Paradise on Sunday so if I hear anything else while we're there I'll let you know! sunny

Hope this helps,
Jan
Back to top Go down

Starfish beach villas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: