Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another newbie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Babsie

Another newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie!   Another newbie! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi to all you Komandoo lovers out there.
We are Komandoo "repeaters" and will be returning for our 5th visit in September. I remember on our 4th visit last year saying that it would be our last as it was about time we tried another island - within 5 minutes of sitting outside the bar watching our 1st sunset of the holiday we agreed we would be back again! Only 28 weeks to go now!
Back to top Go down
sheldonfletcher

Another newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Special Place   Another newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Everyone,
When you try to explain what Komandoo is like, you can never do it justice. I have the most beautiful pictures on my computer at work and also a post card of the island sellotaped to the top on the computer. It is a place you have to experience yourself and yes we are lucky to be able to do that.
The Maldives means so many different things to different people and that is why it is such a wonderful place. For me it is a place where I can escape the real world, see wonderful sunrises and sunsets and be totally at peace. I will never tire of the way it makes me feel and I dread that seaplane journey back to Male as I always have a few tears!
To all those lucky people going out in the next few days have a wonderful time.

Jane
Back to top Go down

Another newbie!
Page 1 of 1