Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello another newbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Hello another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:31 am

Hi all,

We will be travelling to the Komandoo on the 25th August 2010 for the first time. We have been reading all the reviews and even though we have been to the Maldives before we still get so excited.

Fionna & Kev
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:51 am

Hi Fionna and Kev which other islands have you been to?BOB.G
Back to top Go down
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi BOB.G,

I have previously been to, Kuramathi, Velavaru, Summer Island, Athuruga and Machchafushi. Since I have been with Kev we have been to Meeru and Reethi and he has now got the Maldives bug too. Very Happy We are looking forward to going to Komandoo as it is a smaller Island, I first suggested Meeru Island to Kev as it was one of the larger islands just in case it wasn' t his type of holiday, but now you can't keep him out of the water. His dream would be to see a whale shark.

Have you been to any other Islands? Oh and just in case you might know, we will arrive in Dubai at close to midnight, will the duty free shops be open as we have 3 hour wait for our connection to Male.

Fionna
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Hi Fionna we seem to have the same taste in islands as you we started with meedhupparu thenMeeru,Velavaru,Reethi beach and last october Komandoo which is our favourite.With regard to the duty frees in dubai we landed there enroute to mauritius at 1am and the shops were very much open for business.Bob.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks for that Bob, from what i have been reading I think Komandoo is going to be our favorite too. Did you sail on the Brit? and if you enjoy snorkeling, how did you find it?

Fionna
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:21 am

Hi Fionna did,nt do the Brit cruise but it does have gooreviews on other sites.With regard to the snorkelling that is very good particularly on the sunriseside of the island.Bob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello another newbie   Hello another newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello another newbie
Page 1 of 1